Investment Agencies deal with following issues:
- Where are the relevant clusters located, and where exactly have these companies established their operations?
- What proposition should we use to approach these companies and attract attention?
- Which location factors are relevant and are we able to offer?
- Are our current FDI-tools sufficient, or are there other effective instruments to achieve concrete results in the next two years?
- Are our employees up to the task in a foreign (i.e. Dutch) market?
- What are hot post-Corona sectors with (re-)location dynamics?
- Companies in which sectors will re-evaluate their supply chains?
- Shouldn’t we do more with data and digital channels?